Welcome! I am so glad you’re here.
I started LHines Consulting because…(need content)…
I recently left my position as Chief Financial Officer at Carlex Glass, a subsidiary of Central Glass Company of Japan. I have over 25 years of professional experience, including the last 8 years in senior level roles.
As CFO, I was responsible for the effectiveness and results of company-wide accounting and finance, strategic planning, management reporting and budgeting, capital planning, corporate tax, regulatory compliance and corporate risk management functions.
I also held the CFO position for a private equity owned business, Business Unit Controller for a significant business unit and Global Executive Director role managing over several hundred million in capital expenditures, both with a Fortune 200 company.
If you’re a fellow CFO, or senior executive, you know balancing all the expectations, dynamics, and evaluations can be challenging. And that’s why I’m here to help.
My experience spans a vast spectrum of business and financial aspects, including successful start up, turnaround, divestiture and integration activities. This means I bring a well informed, incredibly well rounded approach to our work together. Additionally, I hold a degree in Accounting and Marketing and is a Certified Management Accountant.
I am former college athlete and continues to this day as an avid runner. I am devoted to both local and regional charity fundraising events.
I look forward to learning more about you,
For ease, I’ve provided a full list of my Consulting Business Capabilities, Experience, Strengths and Targets:
- + 10 years Executive & Senior leadership positions including SVP, CFO, Executive Director and business Segment Controller Roles
- Fortune 200 Company
- Private Equity
- Multiple manufacturing / industry, including automotive, electrical distribution, industrial
- Multiple mergers, acquisitions and divestures in 3 different businesses
- Integration post acquisition/ merger
- Transitional services development and execution on both the sale and acquisition side of transactions
- Profitability Analysis at various levels including customer, segment, product, manufacturing line and capabilities
- Inventory accuracy via production control and process improvements
- Physical Inventory process development and implementation
- Project management for all levels of projects
- Startup plant experience in a greenfield and brownfield perspective
- Plant closure
- Facilitated real estate transactions
Target Consulting Projects/ Opportunities:
- Interim CFO in small, medium and large manufacturing companies
- Business turnaround
- Business integration
- Acquisitions & Divestiture project management
- Strategy Development
- Physical inventory process and inventory accuracy improvement
- Executive level presentation preparation
- Business plan development
- Financing package preparation
- Business case development for capital investment
- Broad experience base including global breadth
- Process oriented
- Communication/ Collaboration/ Teamwork
- Team Building
If you’d like to connect and see how my skills can be leveraged for your success, please feel free to email me at email@example.com.